Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blogger Population Increases by One

Just so you know, my good friend Joni has now entered the wide world of blogging. Check out her blog at http://lettersoffriendship.blogspot.com/.

I also want to paste a comment she made via email in response to my "Dead or Alive?" post:
Since I am still figuring out the "comment" technology, here's a thought that came to me when reading your latest entry.
RE: dead churches
Just as we can be mistaken about judging a church to be dead, we can make the same mistake of judging music, programs, or ministry variety as signs of life. One smoldering ember, however well hidden in a seemingly abandoned campfire, has infinitely more power and life than a million pixels from a perfectly simulated fire burning on a media screen.

Revelation 3:1 (NIV)

1"To the angel£ of the church in Sardis write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits£ of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.


Well said.

No comments:

Post a Comment