Thursday, May 31, 2007

The iPod Meme

I've seen this meme floating "around town" and as I love my iPod, I thought I'd break my hiatus long enough to play along. If you've got an iPod or some sort of mp3 player and decide to play as well, consider yourself tagged! Be sure to leave a comment so I can check out your answers!

Instructions:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?
Revolutionary Love~David Crowder Band

What’s your outlook on life?
Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)~Chris Rice

What does your family think of you?
Word of God Speak~Mercy Me

What do your friends think of you?
My Love~Bebo Norman

What do your exes think of you?
Have Fun in Life~Mercy Me

How’s your love life?
I Lift My Eyes Up~Kutless

How will your love life be in the future?
Rise Up~Third Day

Will you get married?
40 Days~Third Day

Are you good at school?
Love Song~Third Day

Will you be successful?
Hold Fast~Mercy Me

What song should they play on your birthday?
Marvelous Light~Charlie Hall

What song should they play at your graduation?
Break Free~Hillsong United

The Soundtrack of your life?
What If~Nicole Nordeman

You and your best friends are?
Ps. 73 (My God's Enough)~BarlowGirl

Happy times:
Glory Revealed~Candi Person-Shelton

Sad times:
Let Your Mercy Rain~Chris Tomlin

Every day:
How Great Is Our God~Chris Tomlin

For tomorrow:
There and Back Again~Daughtry

For you:
Heaven Came Down~David Crowder Band

What does next year have in store for me?
Deliver Me~David Crowder Band

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Lifesong~Casting Crowns

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
You~Hillsong United

What do you want as your career?
Til The Day I Die~Third Day

Your favorite saying?
Obsession~David Crowder Band

How will I die?
Boomin'~TobyMac

6 comments:

  1. Those are great. It was a crack up to see what shuffled as an answer wasn't it?!

    Glad you were able to do this one even if you are supposed to be on hiatus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read several of these and they are fun. Alas I have no iPod or MP3 to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read several of these and they are fun. Alas I have no iPod or MP3 to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great. It was a crack up to see what shuffled as an answer wasn't it?!

    Glad you were able to do this one even if you are supposed to be on hiatus!

    ReplyDelete