Friday, May 04, 2007

The randomness that is me

I've been tagged by Leslie and Rebekah and Kim with a meme in which I share seven random things about myself. I know there are some of you who know me in real life who are thinking to yourselves "only seven? I can come up with seven thousand!" Anyway, here's the rules:

Here’s how it works: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to tag others and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I wear a watch. All the time. I sleep in it. I do take it off to bathe, but other than that, I am always wearing one. I have to know what time it is at all times. Have to.

2. My favorite place to meet with God is on my back porch. If it's too cold, then on the loveseat in our living room. But I like to be able to see the sky when I pray.

3. I also love to sit on my porch in the evening, dusk, drinking a cup of coffee.

4. I love coffee. Black. Anytime of day or night. I love/need the caffeine boost in the morning, but I also love it at night, especially with a really rich dessert, like something chocolate.

5. I like my hot dogs grilled, and burnt to a crisp. The blacker the better. And the only condiment I'll eat on said hot dog is mayo.

6. Speaking of mayo, I only like Helman's. Only. No substitutes. If I can't have Helman's, I'll do without, thank you very much.

7. When I teach, I will not sit behind a desk. I prefer everyone to be seated in a circle, no tables. I like to be seated myself, but I have on occasion taught standing, but with the podium to the side.

Random for sure! Okay, now I am to tag someone else to play. This is hard, as I don't want to tag anyone who has already been tagged! So I tag Clemntine and Susanne and Rosemary and Lori (I checked out their blogs and I don't think they've been tagged yet?) and anyone else out there who wants to play along!

4 comments:

  1. That was great! I know you said you like the back porch at your house, but I love sitting on the front porch at mine....in fact, when buying our house, a deal breaker for me was that any house we were to look seriously at had to have a front porch big enough for at least two rocking chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa-
    Thanks for tagging me. My blog is pretty pathetic right now. I haven't known what to write lately. This was the perfect way to get me started again. I just realized that you had left me comments a few weeks back. I am sorry I haven't responded sooner. I am still on a learning curve with this blogging and didn't realize I had to "moderate" each comment. I have fixed that.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? A Meme? Oh, goodie!

    And, a watch ALL the time? You must be very punctual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it took a few days, but my 7 Random Things post is up! Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete