Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Words worth pondering, times two

Why go to college? It’s not only to get a vocational skill set; it’s to know Christ better.
More of John Piper's challenge to college students, as well as his "Four Mistakes I Hope You Don't Make" here...

~~~~~
Maybe, truth be told, you've been thinking that God hates you, despite all He's done, but today He's opening your eyes to the fact that it's you who hates yourself. And it's got to stop. Nothing about it honors God.
Maybe you too find yourself caught in the trap of self condemnation and self hatred? Read more...

3 comments:

  1. So much good stuff. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - yes, self condemnation...I deal with it everyday! I never feel that I measure up...

    Love you

    MdA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - yes, self condemnation...I deal with it everyday! I never feel that I measure up...

    Love you

    MdA

    ReplyDelete