Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Desiring God book sale!

Desiring God, the ministry of John Piper, is having a book sale! Today and tomorrow only all books are $5. Go check it out here. In case you're not sure what to order, I own the following titles and highly recommend each:
Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ
The Dangerous Duty of Delight
The Passion of Jesus Christ
Desiring God
Amazing Grace in the Life of William Wilberforce
God is the Gospel
Of course, there are many others as well, all good I'm sure! Also, by the way, many of John Piper's books are available on his website in pdf format to read online.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to get to the site. I think they are overloaded right now :) I'll try later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. That is a great deal! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete