Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Just call me Jack...or Elinor

I don't know what it is about we who blog...but we love a quiz! And if it's a quiz with a cool graphic to add to your blog, well, we are so all over that. Need proof? Check out this and this and this, just by way of example.

So, when I saw this quiz, "Which 24 character are you?" I knew I had to do it. I've only seen the first two seasons via DVD, but I have to say the whole time I was taking the quiz I was hoping, "Please don't let me be Kim! Please, NOT Kim!" Turns out I'm Jack. Who knew?








Which 24 Character are you?



Now, if you've been a visitor here at Lisa writes for any length of time, you know I love Jane Austen, both film and novel, but especially novel. Most specifically, Pride and Prejudice, although I've loved everything I've read by her. So, naturally, I jumped on this quiz, "Which Jane Austen heroine are you?" Thankfully, I'm not Mrs. Bennet or Caroline Bingley, but instead, Elinor Dashwood:


I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


If you're like the rest of us and can't resist a good quiz either, take the above quizzes and post a comment letting us all know who YOU are!

7 comments:

  1. Happy to see you're having fun! :)
    Blessings on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I'm George Mason. I didn't take the heroine quiz for obvious reasons. At least if I did I'm not telling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do the 24 quiz, but I, too, was Elinor Dashwood. She's one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love an online quiz. I'm Jack and Elinor, too. My husband took the 24 quiz and he scored as George Mason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking, "Please not Audrey, Please not Audrey!" I was hoping for Chloe.

    I am Kim. Only I'm not. That girl is SO illogical!

    I am also Emma, which is pretty accurate. I do have to fight the natural tendency to be a bit of a snob and I also like to give other people advice and meddle.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is anybody NOT Elinor?! :) Maybe blogging is what Elinor would do if she were in this day and age and so all bloggers have the same personality...lol...I don't know. I just know that everybody's results (including my own) seem to be Elinor!!

    ReplyDelete