Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Status Report

Drinking coffee, black

Sitting at my dining room table

Enjoying the windows open and the cool morning breeze

Hoping for fall to come and come quickly!

Reading When I Don't Desire God: How to Fight for Joy by John Piper

Also reading The Secret Life of Becky Miller, a fun mom-lit, light read

Liking Casting Crown's new cd, "The Altar and the Door", especially "Every Man" and "I Know You're There"

Anticipating the release of David Crowder's new cd, "Remedy" on September 25

Praying for my friend with breast cancer who will meet with her oncologist today

Praying for my other friend who has a meeting today she is nervous and anxious about

Studying 2 Corinthians in Bible study on Monday nights

Asking God for discipline and diligence in the care of my home

Walking 2 1/2 miles later this morning. Maybe.

Waiting for the meds to kick in and knock out this sinus headache

Thanking God that His mercies are new this morning, and every morning...great is His faithfulness!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I loved this. A glimpse into your morning. Your state of mind. Your plans. Your heart for God.

    Lovliness all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You've got some good status going on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the cool air that cometh on the heels of the heat! This morning the boys practically danced around the kitchen table chanting, "It's only 55 degrees!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from OH. Good to check in here and see your "status report." I don't come often enough... Thinking of you today and hoping to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your writing ~ it encourages me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just really love your blog. That's all! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from OH. Good to check in here and see your "status report." I don't come often enough... Thinking of you today and hoping to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your writing ~ it encourages me.

    ReplyDelete