Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not just a math geek...

Which I am. A math geek, that is. The funny thing is, my husband is as well and you should see the two of us trying to figure out such pressing concerns as "If one cup of electrolyte powder makes two quarts, how many tablespoons is required for a twenty four ounce bottle?" I wish I could say I made that up.

Anyway, I'm not only a math geek, but Lisa at The Preacher's Wife has deemed me a "Mathetes." To quote Lisa herself,

according to the creator of the award, that "Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) it to make more disciples."


How cool is that. Thanks, my friend!

10 comments:

  1. An award well deserved. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BLOG! AH! YES! ANOTHER COFFEE LOVER!! I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU STOPPED BY MY BLOG AND ENTERED MY GIVE-AWAY! STOP BY FOR COFFEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! An award that is definitely well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I just popped in to tell you I've awarded you, but I see I'm late! I second the award, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi I saw you with the preachers wife.
    For and ordinary woman you are very talented,buy the way I belive you said you lived in Austin ,we are next door to each other come and vist my humble blog.
    you are bless,
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa, I just gave you an award too! Not this one, though. :) Come get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray for Lisa! Congrats on all the awards. Great blog--and witty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You are very deserving of this!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete