Tuesday, February 05, 2008

4 x 4

Linda tagged me with a meme:

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
(that pay money)
1. Hostess at Shoney's--my first job!
2. Retail sales (in the mall)
3. Secretary/accounts payable clerk
4. Babysitter with an agency (pretty sweet deal)

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Pride and Prejudice, both versions
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
3. Hoosiers
4. National Treasure

4 SHOWS I WATCH
We're gone so much in the evenings that I don't watch a lot of television and I don't watch it at all during the day, but I'm very thankful for DVR that keeps us up to date on the shows we do watch (okay show, singular, i.e. Lost)!
1. Lost
2. Anderson Cooper 360
3. Masterpiece Theater this winter for the Jane Austen series (so, it's on the DVR but I haven't watched the last 2 episodes...yet)
4. The Sirius music channel 66 we get through our satellite (Christian contemporary)--it's on nearly all day!

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN
(you mean, other than church, the boys' schools and Wal Mart?)
1. Alaska
2. Colorado
3. Toronto
4. DC!!

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
1. noreply comment @ blogger.com (but not nearly enough! ha!)
2. my husband
3. my friends (real and virtual) and fellow Sunday school members
4. Old Navy, clinique, Kohl's, Eastbay, Eddie Bauer and other retail vendors

4 FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT
1. Dark chocolate
2. Chips and salsa
3. Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
4. Anything someone else cooks

4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. Actually, I really like being here in my favorite place in the world: HOME
Places I'd love to visit:
2. DC again
3. Williamsburg
4. The Grand Canyon

4 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
1. Turning forty--NOT!
2. Going to the beach (we didn't go at all last year)
3. My oldest starting high school (!)
4. My second son becoming a TEENAGER (two teenagers in the house!?!)

4 PEOPLE TO TAG (totally optional!)
1. Leslie @ Life As We Know It
2. NYC @ Venti Skim Latte
3. Rebekah @ Sweet Tea With Lemon
4. Julie Stiles Mills @ Pragmatic Compendium

And if anyone else wants to play along, let us know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. You and I could have some serious fun munching together! And talking too, of course!! :-)

    I'll have 2 teenagers in the house this year too, but I'm not really looking forward to it since #2's also my baby! Time is zippin'!

    Such fun to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I love the same four favorite foods!

    My oldest is in her sophmore of high school and my second daughter will be a teen in a few short months, so I am right there with you.

    Just imagine the "what I plan to do for college talk" will start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, we should eat together!

    Turning 40 has been fabulous for me. I love it. Finally feeling at home in my skin- eventhough I wish that skin were a little skinnier, it's no longer a burden.

    Life is good.
    God is good.
    I've earned every wrinkle, I'm wearing them proud!
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved "anything anyone else cooks." That is so true. It always tastes better if I didn't cook it or make it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, we have a lot of answers in common! Thanks for the tag - I'm working on mine.

    ReplyDelete