Friday, February 29, 2008

Taking care of business


My blog friend Leslie has cooked up a great idea for a bloggy book club for girls! She's taking recommendations: fiction and non fiction alike! Click on the button to head over to Lux Venit and get all the details.

By the way, while you're there should you see that post that features my voice message to her, let me just say that I am not the idiot I sound. I dialed in with no real idea of what I would actually say, and then one of my children starting chasing me, so, well, you get the idea.

And isn't Leslie so techno-smart? Posting voice mails? How cool is that?

And look, another award!



Linda of "Mocha with" has given me the Blog of Purpose award. You may be surprised to hear that I do in fact blog with a purpose, as I noted in my very first post:

I am not so interested in a great readership nor large comment counts, rather that these words of mine may somehow encourage others and thereby exalt the Lord Jesus Christ.May God take this ordinary offering and ignite it with the fire of His glory so that all may see Christ only, always, living in me...

Thanks, Linda, for recognizing and honoring my purpose as a blogger, to exalt Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved hearing your voice. You are so southern, you sound like you could be my neighbor. Not sure why that surprised me, I knew you lived in the south, but I loved hearing it all the same.

    ReplyDelete