Thursday, May 08, 2008

One word meme

After yesterday's poor, pitiful, pity-party post, I'd thought we'd go for something a little more fun, and hey, what says blog fun like a meme? I saw this meme at Gail's site and thought I'd "borrow" it. The rule is that all answers must be one word:

1. Your cell phone​?​ .​.​.​.​.​.chocolate
2. Your signi​fican​t other​?​.​.​.​.​.honest
3. Your hair?​ .​.​.​.​.​.​.brown
4. Your mothe​r?​ .​.​.​.amazing
5. Your fathe​r?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​industrious
6. Your favor​ite thing​?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​chocolate (other than Jesus, of course...)
7. Your dream​ last night​?​.​.​.​.​.​.forgettable (evidently)
8. Your favor​ite drink​?​ .​.​.​.​.​.​coffee
9. Your dream​/​goal?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.unclear
10. The room you’​re in.​.​.​ .​.​.​.dining
11. Your talent ?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​teaching
12. Your fear?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​failure
13. Where​ do you want to be in 6 years​?​.​.​.​.​.obedient
14. Where​ were you last night​?​.​.​.​.​.church
15. What you’​re not?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.organized
16. Muffi​ns?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​blueberry
17. One of your wish list items​?​.​.​.​...maid
18. Where​ you grew up?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​Alabama
19. The last thing​ you did?​.​.​.​.​.eat
20. What are you weari​ng?​.​.​.​.​.​.​glasses
21. Your TV?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.satellite
22. Your pet(s)?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.old
23. Your compu​ter?​ .​.​.​.​.​.​laptop
24. Your life?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.crazy
25. Your mood?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.tired
26. Missi​ng home?​.​.​.​.​.​.no (I am home)
27. Your car?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.van
28. Somet​hing you’​re not weari​ng?​.​. . . shoes
29. Favor​ite Store​?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.Target
30. Your summe​r?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​busy
31. Hate someo​ne?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​no
32. Your favor​ite color​?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.black
33. Last time you laugh​ed.​.​.​.​.​.​.​.today
34. Last time you cried​?​.​.​.​.​.​.​.​forgotten
35. Who will re-​post this?​.​.​.​.​.​YOU!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, that is so fun! I'm gonna do it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #32 - You know we share a love for black but I have to tell you green is the new black for me. I've sworn off buying black or brown for the summer and now it seems everything I've bought is green instead.

    Exciting huh?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!
    I bought a cute little black shirt this morning at that place where the clothes are a stones throw away from the produce. :o)
    I, like Lisa, had sworn off buying anything else black this summer but I couldn't resist!
    I'm going to use this soon!
    Our lists will be similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soooooooo fun to see your answers.

    thanks for the titles of john piper too. i'm going to search for them. i did check out his website and downloaded some podcasts.

    gail in idaho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun meme, Lisa. I did it and linked to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day! This was a fun one. I'll probably do it next week. Your wish list item has been on my wish list for years. At least for spring and fall cleaning.

    ReplyDelete