Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beach bound: packing essentials

We are leaving for the beach tomorrow. So far, all I have packed is the following (all totals subject to change):

7 books
6 magazines
iPod
Sudoku puzzle book

Clearly, I have the essentials covered. One certainly cannot squabble with my priorities.

Since I will be beachside, soaking up the rays, reading (what is hopefully) a good book...or six...or seven, I will not be posting blogs, reading blogs, or (perhaps) not even checking email. For a week, mind you. Only a week.

However, be sure to check out my post featured in "The Sampler" at 5 Minutes for Mom on Thursday!

Have a great week!


15 comments:

  1. And sunscreen. Don't forget the sunscreen. Have a wonderful relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just went to the Outer Banks for week..it was so great to get away! Enjoy! I loved reading through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it's my time to say, "Enjoy!"

    And I'm up for a joint field trip when you are, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!! Can't wait to hear what you read!!

    I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your priorities are definitely in order. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds absolutely wonderful! Chillax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you could've packed me between the iPod and Sudoku.

    HAVE FUN! We're heading to family camp next week, where I'll also attempt an electronic fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having a wonderful time!
    I need to get packing myself as we leave in 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time away, and those are definitely packing essentials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fairly new reader via Everyday Mommy. Have a wonderful time at the beach - I just returned from a beach vacation myself a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a restful and wonderful trip! Read some for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you got it covered! Though I would probably be going through internet withdrawal if I were you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a fairly new reader via Everyday Mommy. Have a wonderful time at the beach - I just returned from a beach vacation myself a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete