Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am honored just to be nominated!


Get this: my blog has been nominated for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week Award in the category Best Spiritual/Inspirational or Religious Book Review Blog!!!!! How cool is that?! I am both shocked and surprised, not to mention absolutely thrilled! A huge (and humble) thank you to whoever thought enough of my random ruminations to nominate them! What an honor to even be nominated...

As part of the nomination process, I must submit up to five posts that I feel are the best representation of my blog. These posts will be evaluated by a panel and scored according to the following criteria:
  • Quality of Writing
  • Originality and Diversity of Content
  • Audience Engagement
  • Visual Aesthetic and Functionality.
Blogs receiving top scores will make it to the next round of voting.

So, can you help a girl out? Do you have a favorite post here at Lisa writes... that you think I should submit?

And while I'm asking: Do you know what visual aesthetic and functionality mean?

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congratulations!

    Visual aesthetic would be how it looks and functionality would be how easy the site is to navigate, I'm thinkin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats to you, Lisa!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! Congratulations, Lisa! You'll get my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    That's great!! I can't help on which posts to choose because I think they are all wonderful. I promise we'll get together soon! I'm leaving tomorrow to go to my niece's baptism so hopefully next week we can go to lunch. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete