Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Meet and Greet in Chattanooga


Another MIRL! It's Kelli of Ponderings of a Pastor's Wife, me, Lisa The Preacher's Wife and Mocha with Linda. Linda is over our way on vacation so we all met for lunch and conversation. We chatted about books, church, kids, and Jesus. It was great fun! I had to laugh when Linda told me that I wasn't a bump on a log after all--as opposed to the somber tone of my blog thoughts! Yes, that's right, I can actually be fun on occasion! :-)

I told my husband what Linda said about me being fun and I think he was confused. "So, you were, like, funny?"

Linda, Lisa, and Kelli are amazing women of God dedicated to the pursuit of His glory in all things. I so enjoyed getting to know them better and hope we can all do it again!

10 comments:

  1. That is so cool! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =D haha! I bet you are LOTS of fun in person (and you are even on your blog, btw). =) I'm growing increasingly jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're really moving up in bloggerland. Can I have your autograph? Ha! jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll hang out with you any time!! You ARE fun! And you make me think. Best of both worlds!

    It was an absolute blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved lunch with you girls. WE've got to drive that 45 minutes to each other more often..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I got to meet Linda in Houston last January after the Lysa TerKeurst event. She's a hoot! . . . and you are too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...it was so fun to meet you yesterday. And thanks for the tip on the True Woman Conference...I'm in!!! Looking forward to it!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' jealous...when are y'all taking a trip to Ft. Lauderdale, FL???

    Just sayin',
    Melissa in Mel's World

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin' jealous...when are y'all taking a trip to Ft. Lauderdale, FL???

    Just sayin',
    Melissa in Mel's World

    ReplyDelete