Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's shameful, really...

1. It's raining. Perpetually.

2. We've been without internet since Tuesday.

3. #1 and #2 are driving me C R A Z Y.

I'm coming to you live from the public library, thanks to free wi fi--an excellent and worthy use of public funds in my humble opinion. I called before I came to make sure their internet was up and running, ready and available for junkies like me. I couldn't handle the disappointment otherwise. Seriously.

It's shameful, really, how dependent I am on the internet, email, blogger, accuweather, facebook, twitter, and on and on it goes... To do without for three whole days (and counting)? Oh, the horror!

So if you've missed my internet presence, been wondering why I haven't replied to email or commented on your blog, now you know why. Who knows when we will be restored back to the world wide web. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later!

5 comments:

  1. What a headache!! Hurry back, 'net!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain here too. Since I can't remember when. Internet was spotty today and I got a bit upset... Sorry that yours has completely abandoned ship, but it looks like you're being resourceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did we ever make it without the Internet? I'm glad to you found a way to get your fix! It would drive me crazy, too!

    ReplyDelete