Friday, February 05, 2010

Thankfulness on a Thursday (or Friday)

I'm a little late (like by a whole day) but this week, as I join Kim of The Upward Call and other blogger friends in expressing gratitude on Thursdays (or Fridays), I am grateful for:

  • Friends and family who love my boys and share our joy as we celebrate important, milestone birthdays

  • Family members who made the trip in order to celebrate in person and my mom who brought a lot of the party food

  • My thorough and copious Bible study notes as they are making my preparation for the women's conference in Nicaragua that much easier

  • My church. I've been overwhelmed these past few days by gratitude for my church family. I love them all.

  • Friends who pray, friends who volunteer to pick up kids from school, friends who tell us "If you need anything, please call" and mean it

  • My sons and the easy, generous forgiveness they grant so readily to their stressed out, imperfect mother

  • My husband and his unwavering support and unrelenting love



What are you thankful for this week?

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous list of blessings to be thankful for! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for seizure medications that work.
    I am thankful for doctors who are much smarter than me.
    I am thankful for friends and family who check on us frequently.
    And, right now- I am thankful it is Friday!!
    Great post Lisa.

    ReplyDelete