Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back!

Welcome! How do you like my new look? Jules, the Everyday Mommy herself, did a great job with the design, don't you think? Not only that, but she made my move back to blogger effortless. Literally. Thanks, Jules, for all your work and for the fresh, clean look! I hope you, the reader, will update your feed reader or any other bookmarks you use to get here. You may note that my web address has changed slightly from my old site. To get here you clicked www.lisaspence.com. The "www" is very important!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I'm glad you found your way here as well! As always, it is my earnest desire that the words posted here will serve to edify and encourage and bring glory to Jesus Christ, the only One worthy...

12 comments:

  1. Hey! I read every post of yours although I don't always comment! Is there anyway to get updated via email? That's how I was getting them before. Love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog home. It looks beautiful.

    Count me as another email update requester, please. =o) I checked a few of the Blogger blogs I'm email subscribed to and they're using http://feedburner.google.com if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your new digs! And isn't Jules the most awesome? The only problem with your header? Makes me want more coffee! Have fun re-learning blogger. I am finding myself very comfortable here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful! Welcome back to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good, Lisa! The cup of coffee suits you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, that's why all of those posts reappeared yesterday. I couldn't figure out why I was getting stuff from May again!

    But how do you have a blogger blog with your own dot com?

    You know I'll follow your blog wherever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed a link from another blog and ended up here. I enjoy your writing, but it seems so far from where I am right now. It has given me a lot to think about. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new look, Lisa! I'm updating my reader now...

    ReplyDelete