Thursday, December 02, 2010

In answer to the question, all 8

The blog lives to see another day, thanks to Elle of A Complete Thought who tagged me in an 8 question meme...

1. Will you drink regular coffee after 4 p.m.?
Yes, I will. I do generally brew decaf if I choose to indulge in the evenings but not as a hard and fast rule. Sometimes a girl just needs the caffeine and, besides that, caffeinated tastes so much better than the alternative, in my opinion!

2. Do you take your coffee black or with creamer?
Black, definitely. I am a purist in that regard, though this time of year I will occasionally enjoy a dash of peppermint mocha creamer with my evening indulgence.

3. When you sleep in of a morning, how late is it when you do get up?
Any time past 7 would be late for me. If I sleep til 8, I feel like I've missed half my day!

4. What is your version of comfy clothes?
Knit pants and a sweatshirt if I'm lounging around at home, on the sofa, say, in the evenings drinking a cup of decaf with peppermint mocha creamer. Most days I am wearing jeans and a tee shirt, with a sweatshirt or hoodie jacket in the cooler months.

5. Slippers, slipper socks, moccasins or sheepskin booties?
Just plain socks.

6. Which, if any, high school or college reunions have you attended?
None.

7. How many times have you changed your hairstyle in the last 2 decades?
Too many to count. Long, short, layers, bobs, bangs, perms, straight, rolled, highlighted, colored...I've been there and done all that in the last twenty years!

8. If you went back to college tomorrow, what would you major in this time?
Oooh, good question. I'd love to know how to write and write well. I'd also like to study theology in earnest, maybe take some seminary courses.

So, there you go. I think the meme rules state that I must now tag 8 people with my own 8 questions but I think I'll exercise my rights as owner and author of this blog and say: if you want to answer these eight questions, then by all means consider yourself tagged!

Thanks, Elle, for fodder for another post!

2 comments:

  1. I've really missed you. Thanks for playing. I was glad to see your post the other day of what you would have blogged had you blogged. Some seasons are exactly like that. Real life trumps the life we write. But whenever you want to write, I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answers would be so boring because I don't even drink coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete