Saturday, December 11, 2010

That was then; this is now

After my last post featuring pictures of Christmas cards past, I thought I'd share our most recent family picture that will be featured on some of this year's cards:


We clean up pretty good, thanks in no small part to the photographic skillz of the girls of Southern Bliss Photography!

And see what I mean about my guys growing up so fast? Time, it flies. Children, they grow up. Moms, they can't keep up and find themselves all nostalgic and stuff over a stack of photographs from Christmases past.

Just sayin'.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic. Wow, your oldest is really tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo. Your boys have some great height!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! Awesome photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing, picture! You have such a gorgeous family, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete