Saturday, October 22, 2011

True confessions

True confessions: I will not post anything today other than this, a public service announcement stating as such. My reasons: a busy Friday, a visit from my parents (which totally trumps blogging any and every day, blog experiment or no), Senior Night at the football game last night, waking up with a bad headache and accompanying nausea, and thus general fatigue. Instead of writing and posting, I have rested and napped and am now about to head out to watch my youngest play football. So, happy Saturday, friends! Perhaps tomorrow will hold fresh content here at the blog but no promises... If there is any truth to the Something (Anything) philosophy of blogging, it is that there is grace when life trumps both the something and the anything that may otherwise be blogged. However, I do know for certain with a new day comes new mercies as well as a fresh provision of daily bread, glory to God!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, ReadingtoknowOctober 25, 2011 12:30 AM

    =( Apparently last week was the week of headaches. Sorry you had one also! Glad you rested and napped instead of blogged. That works.

    ReplyDelete