- My husband.
- The fun of a couple of big football wins last weekend for my two football players. Two very exciting games and the thrill of hard fought victories reminding me of greater joys and greater victories, those of the truest and lasting kind that await all who yearn for Christ's coming.
- The family all together, all six of us, sitting at the table for Sunday lunch.
- Lazy Sunday afternoons.
- The fellowship of friends around my table and lasagna on my plate.
- The Pioneer Woman's lasagna recipe.
- My friend's homemade garlic bread.
- The ministry of our Crisis Pregnancy Center and the resources the Lord has granted us to be able to help our clients with various needs from diapers to formula to maternity clothes.
- Praying with my church.
- Walking my dog on crisp, cool fall mornings.
- The thanksgiving of my internet friends prompting my own thanksgiving. Gratitude is contagious!
- Emails and texts from friends asking for prayer.
- Friends who pray.
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
What are you thankful for this week?
I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
~ Psalm 9:1-2